High Performance Computing
Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Computing and Computational Sciences Directorate conducts state-of-the-art research and development in computer and computational sciences in support of DOE's missions and programs. We develop and deploy leading-edge computing and information technology capabilities to keep computational sciences at a level comparable to experimental sciences in the pursuit of scientific discovery and technical innovation.
ORNL currently has a number of job openings and postdoc opportunities; check out our jobs page. We also have a number of programs that offer internships for undergraduate and graduate students.
Follow these links for more information about High-Performance Computing research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Computational Sciences and Engineering (CSE)
Computer Science and Mathematics (CSM)
- Computing and Computational Sciences Directorate (CCSD)
- Consortium for Advanced Simulation of Light Water Reactors (CASL)
- National Center for Computational Sciences
- Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility (OLCF)